Animal Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

singles in New South Wales free online dating - You will want seconds

Go down

singles in New South Wales free online dating  - You will want seconds Empty singles in New South Wales free online dating - You will want seconds

Post  AlburyWo Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:58 am

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating - You will never have better sex My name is Kaylynn SHRADER i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Albany free online dating UK free dating Bunbury online dating Queensland online dating New South Wales free online dating I dont like this part...its hard to talk about youself. What Im looking for is a big hearted man that doesnt play games. Someone who is trustworthy and looking for hte same. If you wanna know anything just ask away... I am a drama free type person and would like to leave all drama and problems where they are. I love ot talk and help people with their problems. I think I have great communication skills. If there is anything else you want to know about me just let me know I will xee if I can help you with that. looking for regular boy toy to get together with for good times. Sorry,because I live with my ex my place is off limits. If sounds like something your looking for drop me a line. You wont regret it. im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. im kinda submissive so i love guys that are dominant. i just moved to the area from a small town. send me a pic and maybe we can set something up soon Wink About me. Well proportioned. Im not petite but not fat at all and have nice curves. If you can handle that let me know and if not, I was probably too much for you anyway (smile) just kidding! I would love t find a man who is not selfish, a liar (I hate liars more then anything), user, or a cheater. A man who doesn't just want sex ro a bootycall. Someone who wants a real relationship and be a man not a push over. I know you cant just jump into anything buit at least someone who is considering it so write me and lets see where it goes.

AlburyWo

Back to top Go down