Animal Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets try to kill fanta

2 posters

Go down

Lets try to kill fanta Empty Lets try to kill fanta

Post  Unstoppable Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 pm

We need to kill fanta boss.We have many people but why we dont try to kill fanta?Lazy please try to do these with your guild people.And aslo we need to add people.Any lvl and any class.We can make them 60.Cz here lvl up is very easy.So i think no need to requrment that 50dm or 55lm.We can plvl new guildy ppl.And they will b 60 with in 1/2 hour.We need just more people.I saw all exprience player join on revenge guild.Because there officer's are active.They talk with exprience player and invite them for joining their guild.So why we dont do this.Lazy make more officer for guild.I saw in our guild too many exprience player could b officer.Like kissmyas,dywane,sirax,mango etc and etc. So no need to make own toon officer.So derision is your.What to do for guild improvement.
Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Back to top Go down

Lets try to kill fanta Empty Re: Lets try to kill fanta

Post  Gladiator Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm

I totally agree.

Lazy, there is no need for you to have all your alt chars as officers. You have your leader char, you do not need to have your other chars at rank 2. Make other people rank 2, so they can help when you are not online or when you are doing something else.

Gladiator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum